Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jackson - 8 months

Jackson turned 8 months old today! Here are some things about Jackson:

  • He still loves vegetables. He loves all of them, but especially carrots and green beans. The only way I can get him to eat fruit is to put some in his oatmeal. He will not eat fruit plain.
  • He is crawling/scooting/rolling everywhere. He is constantly finding little things on the floor to put in his mouth.
  • He is a people watcher (just like Kallie was at this age). At restaurants, he will sit and watch the people next to us until they look at him. Then he'll smile really big.
  • Jackson loves pulling other people's hair...especially mine and Kallie's.
  • He can say "mama".
  • He is a mommy's boy.
  • Josh says I've kissed Jackson more than I've ever kissed him (probably true). I'm obsessed.







Uncle Dallin and Jackson

I love this picture.

Eating chocolate cake to celebrate 8 months!

Kallie celebrating too!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Your babes are too cute. I love the big smiles from Jackson.