Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jackson is one!

Jackson is one!

I can't believe my baby is one! This year has gone by so fast! Here are some things about Jackson:
  • He started walking a couple weeks ago.
  • He loves to eat. He eats anything and everything. He would eat all day if I let him.
  • He can sign milk. When I sign milk or eat to him he screams until I get his milk or give him food.
  • He wears 12 and 18 month clothes. A lot of his 12 month clothes are getting small on him. He is growing so fast.
  • His feet are huge. He wears a size 5 and will soon be in a size 6. (Kallie is in a 6 right now.)
  • He loves bath time. He loves to splash every one.
  • He sticks everything in his mouth. We got rid of his binki (which he only had to prevent this problem). So I'm constantly pulling things out of his mouth.
  • He loves to give hugs and kisses (especially kisses).
  • He is finally sleeping through the night consistently!
  • He takes 1-2 naps a day.
  • He loves following Kallie around.
  • He is such a good and easy going baby. Hopefully he continues being like this!

At Ashlyn's soccer game







He loves the swings!


Talking to Aunt Jaclyn and Uncle Matt on Face time.

Opening up presents - Kallie opened most.
He wasn't very interested.


No comments: