Jackson is now 16 months old. He is such a fun and busy little boy. He is constantly getting in to everything. He thinks he is a monkey and is always climbing. He follows his sister around and tries to do everything she does. Jackson is still a good eater. He eats all day long. He is always opening up the cereal drawer for snacks. He will grab a handful and go sit at his table and eat. It is so cute. He is just like his dad...has to be eating all day long. He weighs 27 pounds and wears 6 1/2 size shoes. I have only found one pair of shoes that fit him right now. He is wearing 18 month clothes, although some of them are getting small. I have started buying 2T, which makes me sad! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I swear the second kid grows up even faster than the first. He can sign food, milk and more (but always whines while signing them). He can wave hi/bye and blow kisses. My favorite thing about Jackson right now is he gets SO excited when I come home from work. He squeals and runs to me. It is the best! We love Jackson so much and can't imagine our lives without him!
No comments:
Post a Comment