Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beckham is out!

Beckham came home from the hospital. It was REALLY hard to leave Brigham there. I couldn't even look back at him as we walked out of the room. I felt like I was abandoning him. I HATE HATE HATE the NICU and can't wait until both of my babies are out!

We took Kallie and Jackson to the hospital with us to pick up Beckham. We kept them in the car and me and Josh took turns watching the CPR video before they would let us take Beckham. The kids were so excited (even though the pictures may not look like it).

It was Super Bowl Sunday, so before heading home we stopped at my parents house. It was the first time Ashlyn and Brynn have held Beckham. They weren't allowed in the NICU. Beckham has been off oxygen for a week, but they sent us home with emergency oxygen and an oxygen monitor.

I'm nervous for tonight! I haven't been up with a newborn for almost 2.5 years!


Beckham ready to go!




Leaving Brigham :(

















No comments: